- Nursery Ministries (Birth – Age 2)
Nursery Ministries welcomes all children under the age of two by September 1, 2012. We provide:
- A warm and loving childcare environment during our worship services at the 9:00 and 11:15 hour for children birth through pre-kindergarten.
- During our 10:15 education hour, Nursery Ministries will provide childcare for children who are younger than two-years-old as of September 1, 2012.
Please visit us at the welcome area in the glass hallway of the Richmond Building, and we will be happy to meet your family, check your child into our computerized check-in system, and guide you to your child’s room.
Care provided year round, 8:45 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
- Younger Babies RB 103
- Older Babies RB 102
- Toddlers RB 101
To find out more about our other Nursery opportunities, please click here
- Preschool Ministries (Ages 2-Pre-Kindergarten)
- Elementary Ministries (Kindergarten - 5th grade)
Kindergarten and elementary kids begin their time in the Learning Center in small groups with their amazing volunteer leaders. At 10:35, everyone will travel to The Backyard...where kids gather for fun, friends, and faith! While fifth graders attend The Backyard from time to time, they spend much of their time in their classroom hanging out with friends, tackling tough issues facing "tweens" today, and digging into biblical truths.
- Classes are available for children with special needs
Classes are available for children with special needs For more information, please contact Nicole Lyons at 713- 267-5011 or email@example.com; or visit the Welcome Center in the Narthex.